The function of this role is to deliver AB World Food’s packaging development initiatives within the NPD/EPD, Sustainability and Innovation pipeline which forms a key part of our business success. The role is crucial to deliver our winning products with the most functional, sustainable, cost-effective and attractive packaging to give us the best chance to achieve our business goals and competitive advantage.
Examples of what this role has ownership for:
- Leading the delivery of packaging development, modification and improvement projects through steps including risk assessment, designing of packaging items, trials starting on the bench through factory trial and transit trial stage to full factory production.
- Ensuring all products are developed and manufactured with packaging that achieves the highest food safety, legality and quality standards and satisfies the internal and external customer expectations.
- Working with packaging suppliers during development activities and be the point of technical contact with them.
- Continuously reviewing and driving improvements within Packaging Development processes with the other members of the team.
- Review and approval of packaging artwork in NPD/EPD projects.
- Completing the transfer, review and approval of packaging data in ABWF’s new specification and recipe management system, Hamilton Grant and ensuring the data is up to date.
Examples of what this role will support and have involvement in:
- Providing support to factory teams during the troubleshooting of packaging issues and commissioning of new equipment.
- Scoping and development of packaging innovations, in close collaboration with Packaging Innovation and Procurement partners as part of our cross functional packaging ‘team’.
- Supporting site audits by providing packaging data during traceability exercises.
- Participation in networking activities as a representative in various ABF packaging forums.
- Providing packaging data to customers when requested.
This individual will:
- Have previous packaging development experience in FMCG (ideally 5+ years).
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent in Science/Engineering/Materials or a similar field.
- Have good working knowledge across a range of packaging technologies.
- Be organised, passionate about high quality results, self-driven to deliver and curious to learn and develop.
- Be competent communicating in English, effectively engaging and managing stakeholders at all levels.
- Have good project management skills to own and drive their area and take proactive lead to deliver a busy agenda at pace.
To find out more about what great looks like at ABWF, take a look at our Winning Ingredients on our website: https://abworldfoods.com/
Znajdziemy ją dla Ciebie!
HR Business Partner
Telefon: +48 507 065 531