Location: Nowa Sól
Working with us, you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of weekly and monthly reports presenting the company’s results in relation to the designated indicators,
- Analyzing departmental costs in relation to the budget and preparation of deviation reports for budget owners informing about the degree of their implementation,
- Preparation of cost calculations for finished products and participation in new product implementation projects,
- Analyzing and reporting investment expenditure and financial benefits from completed investments and projects,
- Proactively employing your analytical skills to identify opportunities for Supply Chain and the wider global business to make more optimal financial decisions.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Have bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Business, Accounting or Finance preferred,
- Preferably worked in a finance role for at least 4 years in the past,
- Have effective prioritisation skills, high levels of numeracy, attention to detail, good written and oral communication skills, a proactive approach, advanced excel skills,
- Somebody who is curious, approachable and able to build good relationships cross functionally and at different levels of an organisation,
- An interest in long term career progression within a fast paced organisation,
- Communicative knowledge of English,
- Understanding business processes and the ability to identify key factors affecting company results.
- Great atmosphere and possibility to implement your own ideas,
- Work in a team which will allow you to spread your wings,
- Personal and professional development,
- Possibility of being involved in local initiatives and social action projects,
- Employment based on a full-time employment contract,
- Social Package.
Znajdziemy ją dla Ciebie!
Junior HR Specialist
Telefon: +48 515 262 015